Thursday, July 31, 2008

Best in Shoe


This deserves a standing ovation, the applause sign...the best in SHOE!
I know it is a standard, it is not new, but the Manolo Blahnik Mladari at Barneys for $585.00 is one of those classics that no matter the cost, you just NEED to have it. True, you may covet it your entire life, never actually letting go of the loot...but you KNOW if you had it, you would spend it on these. You just KNOW it...well if you don't I certainly do.
As a flats or wedge kinda girl, I must be taken, smitten, in love with a stiletto to let it touch my feet. I love my feet...and while I might suffer for fashion in other areas, my feet...my foundation, I don't play with. But to have the pleasure of these touching my feet...I wouldn't feel any ounce of pain. There can be no pain when you have something this lovely, and MADE for the foot of a woman!

Well, enough on my love letter to the shoe!
Just thought I would share!

Outfit ideas:

No comments:

My Stuff
A collection of must have items, tools, and widgets!