Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Night

Today is the "scariest" day of the year.
It is time to dress up like your favorite character, trick or treat, and watch some scary scary movies!

So, I was thinking of some of my top scary movies...not necessarily in terms of "scariness".

1. Halloween - Michael Myers at his best, just "appearing" out of nowhere.
2. Friday the 13th: the original one, with the camp counselors making out and getting slashed with the music playing in the background! Classic!
3. Rocky Horror Picture Show: It is just so so so much fun!
4. 28 Days: The whole Zombie thing really got to me.
5. When Darkness Falls: That woman in that black dress...I was actually a little scared. So scared I wouldn't go outside in the dark after I finished watching it, I just stayed at my boyfriend's (now my husband) place!
6. Psycho: the look on Janet Leigh's face and the shower scene made me scared of the shower for weeks (my mom still made me take a bath though...don't worry!)
7. IT: okay, Killer Clowns from Outer Space times a thousand.
8. Scream: I love love love this movie.
9. The Exorcist: the head spinning, the crazy little girl...
10.Children of the Corn: okay, if you want to really be scared, watch this...

No comments:

My Stuff
A collection of must have items, tools, and widgets!