Friday, September 12, 2008

Fashionable Friday: NY Fashion Week Spring 2009

Okay, after perusing ALL...that is RIGHT...every last look from NY Fashion Week 2009, I have a list of all of my favorite designs, right here, for you to see.
Stay tuned next week for my recreation of some of these styles for us women on a style budget!!!!


Carolina Herrera


Oscar de la Renta


Oscar de la Renta


Anna Sui


Douglas Hannant


Monique Lhuillier


Zac Posen


Michael Kors

I have to tell you, that my favorite collection was by Mr. Oscar de la Renta. Everything was just perfect...the lines were fabulous, it seemed fit for real women with its A-line skirts and dresses, full and slim cut pants, flattering tops, and of course, glamour galore!!!

No comments:

My Stuff
A collection of must have items, tools, and widgets!