Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to YA!


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


It is my birthday today!!!!
YAY!!!!!!

So, of course, I have to share with you, my ultimate birthday present.
Wanna know what it is? Well of course you do.
But let me preface:

I have distinct taste.
I like handbags made of soft and supple leather with a "schtick", you know, that thing that makes is even MORE FABU!
I love shoes with comfort and style!
I love sneakers...Adidas, Puma, and Retro Nikes! Give me a pair of Adidas Forum Los...and I might be your best friend forever!
I love gadgets...but I REFUSE to pay full price for them or anything else, if I can help it.
My clothes are simple...and I like them that way. I am not frilly or lacey or loud and colorful. I let my accessories and my mouth do all the talking!
In a nutshell...I like am like a SOUL band with a Funky Drummer...

So, if anyone TODAY was going to buy me ONE item...money was not a factor, it would be this...I LOVE THIS:

Chloe Paddington Croc

I have had a desire for this wonder of a bag for years. Now, I would not expect anyone, but my husband if he hit the lottery, to pay $12,000 for a bag for me.
So in all fairness, I would settle for a Regular Chloe Paddington, Blue with Gold Hardware:

Blue Chloe Paddington

It is a classic "IT" bag... with a big ole gold padlock...and I love it.

For now though, I will settle for my current desire item...A Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag! Hey, second best is not ALWAYS bad!

Happy Birthday to ME!

1 comment:

My Stuff
A collection of must have items, tools, and widgets!