Monday, November 17, 2008

More Style...

Since we are on a run with style...
Let's talk for a moment.

During all the election excitement, I was M.I.A.!
However, I was volunteering and helping get out the vote, I was not just
sitting around picking my nose.
Admist all of that, I started reading all of these blogs that were
going at our First Lady elect, Michelle Obama, and her style choice for
election day, that black and red Narciso Rodriguez dress, which personally,
I thought was on point. It was daring and different, not unlike our future First
Lady. It was on trend, with its burst of bright color...and it fit her style and
figure perfectly. Who cares what all the haters say...

Mrs. Obama's style is to be envied. She is not Jackie O, she is Michelle Obama, and to compare her to someone else is to do her a disservice, no matter how fashionable
and fabulous the comparison may be. There will never be another Jackie O, just like there will never be another Audrey, Marilyn, or Katherine. And after Mrs. Obama is
a former first lady...there will never be another Michelle!

Some of my fave Mrs. Obama looks:

1.
In a Maria Pinto dress and Azzedine Alaia belt...look up Alaia to see how
fabulous this designer is...looks fantasic and in GREAT shape!

2.
This is a fabulous halter dress she is wearing, and her updo is gorgeous,
and flattering!
3.
She makes a pair of khaki's look cool and sharp with her white slit neck blouse
matching boots and turquoise baubles!

No comments:

My Stuff
A collection of must have items, tools, and widgets!