Monday, December 8, 2008

Target does it AGAIN!


This lovely piece of pocketbook power is one of the fabulous items that will be
offered by the Hayden-Hartnett for Target line that will debut on December 18th!
As I must have this, and the ultra chic umbrella that is also featured in this Target Go Designer Collection, I will surely be at Tar'jay ready with my crisp $50 bill in hand.
YES, you read correct, you can get an ultra sylish umbrella and this bag, or many other bags of your choice, for not much more than $50!
Now that is a deal if I ever heard of one...and like always, Tar'jay never lets me down! I mean, what can you say bad about a store where you can buy toothpaste, wrapping paper, Organic milk, bras, designer bags, the new Kanye CD, and some toilet paper from...at the same time?

No comments:

My Stuff
A collection of must have items, tools, and widgets!