Friday, June 27, 2008

GIVE EM the FINGER(s)

Okay, I am an 80s baby. Now, I don't go around wearing legwarmers or African medallions, but I do love a gold rope chain, a pair of bamboo earrings, and...
well...I have searched high and low for the iconic three finger ring.

I want two, one that is ladylike, that I can wear out when I am being ultra cute.
Another that I can wear with my shelltoes or Nike Custom Air Force Ones. I got ghetto and glam in my fashion persona...

So for those glam moments:


In silver, white gold, and yellow gold, this number ($95 for silver) is both 80s and glam.


On the other hand...
This baby by Melody Ehsani...seen on my favorite girl Alicia Keys...
is so tough. You can get it personalized in the color scheme of your choice for only $48.00.



It's the best of both worlds!

No comments:

My Stuff
A collection of must have items, tools, and widgets!