Monday, June 9, 2008

Love in this Club



I must say that I am much MORE than excited about my family's potential move next April. I am most excited about decorating...like you couldn't guess that.
So when I find something tres chic...I get tres excited. Since I love West Elm, it is one of the first places I check.
And low and behold...this club chair was staring me back in the face when I recently perused the website.
The beautiful charcoal color, the look of silk shantung, and the not TOOOO bad price tag of $599...I could just see myself lounging reading the newest issue of Vogue!
And if you can see yourself reading Vogue in it...we all know that is love!
Check out this chair and many more wonderful items at West Elm .

No comments:

My Stuff
A collection of must have items, tools, and widgets!